Affirmations can help you lower your blood pressure. It can be helpful in the management of high blood pressure.
Positive affirmations are positive statements that you tell yourself over and over again. Affirmations work by challenging your subconscious mind to change its beliefs, resulting in a change in your life.
They can be applied to any aspect of your life, including personal growth and health. It helps in reducing anxiety and stress, which increases blood pressure. It promotes health and helps people get rid of many diseases in a natural way.
In this post, you’ll find the best positive affirmations to lower blood pressure. Recite these affirmations for controlling high blood pressure and get rid of hypertension and its complications.
50+ Powerful affirmations to lower blood pressure
Here are the best affirmations to lower blood pressure:
- My blood pressure is under control.
- I have complete control over my blood pressure.
- I have the ability to lower my blood pressure.
- I forgive myself and set myself free.
- My body is healthy and strong.
- My immune system is restoring health to my body.
- My health is improving every day.
- Healing energy surrounds me.
- High blood pressure is not an issue for me because I have an exceptionally healthy body and can accomplish anything I set my mind to.
- I’m not going to let my blood pressure get in the way of living a healthy, happy life.
- My blood pressure will gradually decrease because I have naturally low blood pressure.
- I have recovered.
- I am fit and healthy.
- I am in excellent health.
- I simply prevent my blood pressure from rising; I am an expert at lowering my blood pressure.
- My blood pressure is always perfect.
- I am naturally aware of my blood pressure and grateful for my healthy body.
- My body is beautiful, and I cherish it.
- I am a healthy guy.
- My body regulates my blood pressure.
- My heart is healthy and strong.
- I stay away from fatty or greasy foods.
- Even in stressful situations, I maintain my cool.
- I consume nutritious and healthy foods.
- I find it simple to keep my blood pressure under control.
- I’m fine.
- I am healthy.
- I’m thankful for my body.
- As a foundation for maintaining healthy blood pressure, I’m making adjustments to my routine and way of life.
- I’m relishing my healthy blood pressure-supporting diet.
- Not choosing foods that are bad for me is becoming easier for me.
- My daily routine includes performing exercises that are appropriate for me.
- I’ve decided to prioritize my health and wellbeing.
- My existence is worthwhile.
- Everything that life has to offer is appreciated by me.
- For my body, I am grateful.
- My body has my respect.
- I am appreciative of the capability and durability of my body.
- Normal for me is my blood pressure.
What are positive affirmations and how they can help control blood pressure?
Positive affirmations are positive statements that you repeat to yourself.
They are used to help you change your thoughts and beliefs. Affirmations can be used to help with any problem, such as Low self-esteem, depression, anxiety, panic attack, lack of self-confidence, and even high blood pressure.
When you repeat the positive statement, it will make a program in the subconscious mind. Now, the subconscious directs the body according to the instruction it has received from you.
That means your mind will control the body’s hormones and physiology to keep the blood pressure under control. This will happen only if you nourish the mind with positive statements and a healthy self-image.
And, by reciting the affirmations to lower blood pressure, you will give instruction to your body through the subconscious to bring the blood pressure to the normal range and maintain it.
Read also: How does affirmations work?
Can I control my blood pressure with my mind?
Frankly speaking, our minds control our blood pressure.
Having anxiety and stress is one of the reasons for high blood pressure. That means our mind is the culprit for hypertension.
If the mind can increase blood pressure, it can decrease it too. For this, you need to instruct the mind with positive thoughts.
When you repeat positive affirmations for high blood pressure, you’ll be reducing the anxiety and stress, and instructing the body to keep the blood pressure in the normal range.
How long will affirmations take to reduce blood pressure?
If you want to be certain that an affirmation works for you to lower blood pressure, use it for 30 days straight.
On average, it takes about 21 days for affirmations to work.
It is a time period required by your subconscious mind to adjust to and accept the new thought pattern. However, no one can tell you the exact date by which affirmations will reduce the blood pressure.
It does help in reducing the blood pressure. You have to continually recite the affirmation with complete faith until you see the result.
To summarize, repeating affirmations can significantly boost your self – confidence, but you must still take action. Consider affirmations as a step toward change rather than the change itself.
Make a list of the affirmations that you like most or create your affirmations to lower the blood pressure. And, keep reciting it daily two times a day for about 10 minute on each sessions.
You’ll definitely see your blood pressure getting lower and maintaining the normal range.