You have the creative power within you to manifest any dream of yours into reality. You’re a creator. We are all creators of our own reality.
Like many, you can manifest using the power of the subconscious mind and the law of attraction. However, as a beginner, you need correct manifestation methods that are simple, easy to practice and give results quickly.
If you don’t see results quickly with your manifestation practice, you start to doubt the whole process of creation. Eventually, you stop making efforts to create the desired life which is the worst thing that can happen for personal growth.
That’s why you need manifestation methods that give quick results for getting inspiration to keep walking in your manifestation journey.
Here are the best manifestation methods for beginners:
- 369 manifestation method
- Visualization to change your paradigm
- Creating vision board
- Repeating positive affirmation
- Listening to Subliminal
Read on to learn more about the manifestation methods for beginners and helpful tips to speed up manifestation. In addition, learn about some common myths about manifestation that you should know as a beginner.
5 Best manifestation method for beginners (For quick results)
#1 369 manifestation methods
For any manifestation to occurs, you need to program your subconscious mind with an idea. Basically, there are two fundamental ways to program the subconscious mind- emotion, and repetition.
With 369 manifestation methods, you repeat your goals by writing them 3 times in the morning, 6 times in the afternoon, and 9 times at night. If you could add emotion to the repetition of your goal, you’ll manifest your dreams easily and quickly than you have imagined.
Follow these steps to manifest your dream using the 369 manifestation methods:
- Step#1: Choose what you really want to manifest. Be clear and specific. Your goal should be believable to avoid creating doubt.
- Step#2: Create a powerful and positive affirmation about your goal. It should be short, informative, and emotional.
- Step#3: Write your affirmation 3 times in the morning immediately after you wake up.
- Step#4: Write your affirmation 6 times in the afternoon. While writing the affirmation, you should feel it. If you find yourself smiling with joy while writing, you’re doing right.
- Step#5: Write your positive and powerful affirmation 9 times before you retire to bed. After finishing writing affirmation, show gratitude to the universe for already bringing your desire into reality.
The 3, 6, and 9 numbers are magical numbers that let you connect with the universe. Nikola Tesla, the greatest inventors mankind has ever seen, was obsessed with numbers 3,6,9.
He would, for instance, only stay in a room with number 369, not enter any building without walking three times around the block, not eat unless he had 18 folded napkins.
He believed that he gets inspiration for invention from the universe. And, numbers 369 helped him to communicate with the higher beings.
Simply put, the 369 manifestation methods are one of the most powerful techniques for manifestation. That makes it a no-brainer when choosing the best methods to manifest as a beginner.
Picture yourself walking in a beach. As you walk, feel the sand between your toes. Listen to the ocean wave. Your’re holding hand of your partner. It’s a beatiful sunset. Feel the breeze touching your body. Now, you both lie down on warm sand and see sun touch horizon. See a flock of birds flying in the sky. Take a deep breath. Feel cool air entering into your lungs. Put a smile. Feel joy.
You’ve just done visualization that is one of the most powerful techniques for manifestation. If you can master the skill of visualization, then the sky is your limit.
You can manifest whatever you want if you can make a clear picture of it in your mind.
Tiger Woods, Muhammad Ali, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Will Smith, and Jay Z are a few names among the famous people who have the visualization to get massive success.
With the daily visualization of your goal, you can
- increase your confidence and restore self-esteem
- motivate yourself to take inspired action
- prime your brain for success that you’re seeking
- increase your state of flow.
In addition to that, visualization stimulates the brain similar to real events. It affects motor control, planning, memory, attention, and perception.
Basically, with visualization, you transform your brain similar to a person who already has achieved what you want to achieve.
To manifest anything, first, you need to be the person you want to be in reality. That means you need to change your paradigm and self-image before you achieve any success in any field of your life.
In short, if you’re a beginner in manifestation, use the visualization technique to program your subconscious mind to manifest your desire easily and quickly.
5 Steps for effective visualization
- Step#1: Get clear on what you want to manifest. Your goal should excite you. It should be meaningful to you. Importantly, it should be believable, especially, if you’re a beginner.
- Step#2: Choose a place to practice your visualization. Make sure nothings disturb your while visualizing.
- Step#3: Relax your body and mind. You can do visualization either on the bed lying or sitting on a chair. Now, take a deep breath and release it slowly. Feel the warmth of the air. Focus on each part of the body from head to toe. Relax the muscle with each breath.
- Step#4: Visualize the events that you want to bring into reality. Use all of your five senses. Feel the emotion. Doubts may appear in your mind. When they appear, don’t judge them. Just observe them.
- Step#5: Show your gratitude to the universe.
#3 Vision board
A Vision board is a collection of pictures, quotes, or affirmations that represents your dreams and desire. It reflects what you want to be and what you want to archive in your life.
Having a vision board in front of your eye slowly and steadily changes your belief system and mindset. Here is why you should have a vision board:
- To remind yourself of your purpose, goals, and dreams
- To get motivated and inspired to take action
- To change your subconscious mind and start believing that it is possible to achieve what you want to achieve
You can create both physical or digital vision boards. However, physical vision boards have more impact on your mind as you can literally touch your goal into reality. However, that does not mean the digital version of the vision board doesn’t work.
To create a vision board, collect all the pictures that represent your goal.
If your goal, for instance, is to have a vacation a Bali, your vision board should have pictures of people who are traveling to Bali. When you see that picture on your vision board, imagine yourself in that picture. That’s how the vision boards help you manifest your dreams.
Note: Mindmovie is the best alternative of visualization and visionboard. Learn more about Mindmovie here.
The most common hurdle a beginner faces while manifesting is having doubt, negative thinking, and self-sabotaging belief. People develop such negative qualities over a period of time due to subconscious programming with wrong facts and beliefs from other people they trust.
To begin manifesting, you need to get rid of such beliefs and mindsets. That’s where affirmation comes into play.
With the positive and powerful affirmation, you can program your subconscious mind and force it to believe in your dreams.
As I said earlier, repetition and emotion are key for reprogramming the subconscious mind. With each repetition of affirmation, your mind starts to believe it as fact. Eventually, it helps to change your mindset and belief system.
To maximize the chance of getting success quickly, your affirmation should be
- Short, clear, specific
- positive, emotion provocative, and powerful
- include the personal pronoun
- written in the present tense
Learn more on how to create a powerful affirmation that works like magic here.
Do you know which is the worst enemy of manifestation? It is your conscious mind.
Your conscious mind works on logic while the subconscious mind works on emotion. Your subconscious mind can believe that you’re a millionaire even if you’re not in reality. But, your conscious mind will quickly deny that fact.
You see, the conscious mind works as a gatekeeper that analyzes every idea or information that goes into the subconscious mind realm. That means you have to convince or escape your conscious mind to get the benefit of the subconscious mind.
To get your idea beyond the conscious mind, you need to either repeat your affirmation or listen to subliminal music that has hidden affirmation in them.
Subliminal music has affirmations with low stimuli. We can’t hear such affirmations with conscious effort as they are below the threshold for the conscious mind to pick them. But, the subconscious mind can listen to such low stimuli affirmation.
Simply put, by listening to subliminal you send your ideas directly into the subconscious mind without the interference of the conscious mind.
You can find tons of subliminal on YouTube for every desire you can imagine. But, you’ve to be careful such free subliminal might have negative affirmation in it for personal gain. Listen to subliminal only from the trusted channels.
Discover the best and trusted subliminal YouTube channel here.
How to begin Manifesting? (Tips for beginners)
- Get clear on what you want. The step in the process of creation using the law of attraction to set a clear goal. In the beginning, your goal should be believable so that you don’t doubt it.
- Let the universe know what you want. After deciding what you really want, ask the universe to help you manifest them into reality.
- Practice different manifestation methods to send your message into the universe. It could be visualization, affirmation, 369 manifestation methods, or listening to subliminal. Choose methods that excite you most or are suitable for you.
- Allow yourself to receive. Don’t get caught up on the outcome of your manifestation. By constantly checking the result, you’re showing doubt into the universe and you feel lack. As you feel lack when you don’t see any result, you attract lack in your life. Let go of the outcome instead enjoy your life. Expect that you’re going to manifest but don’t get obsessed about results.
A common myth about manifestation( Revealed)
Like most people, manifesting your desire using the law of attraction and the power of the mind may make you think that you don’t have to work. No, it doesn’t work like that. You can separate hard work from the equation of success.
Only affirmation, visualization, or creating a vision board won’t get you to your dream life. These manifestation methods help you achieve your goal by changing your mindset, belief system, and ability to recognize opportunities. But, you have to do your part that is to take inspired action persistently.
How to speed up manifestation?
To speed up your manifestation, you need to have a clear goal. You see, vague goals only get you a vague response from the universe.
Second, you have to have unwavering faith in the universe. You should trust that the universe is going to send your desired life in your way.
The next things that you can do to speed up your manifestation are to raise your vibration while practicing the manifestation methods. When you raise your vibration by being happy, you can send your message into the universe easily and quickly.
As a beginner, you should, first, try to manifest small goals. Small goals like a free coffee, $100 bill or a gift are believable and can be easily manifested. As you get success at manifesting these goals, you get confidence and experience to manifest bigger goals.
To make sure you get success at manifestation as a beginner, you need to practice effective and easy manifestation methods.
369 manifestation methods, visualization, repeating the affirmation, creating vision boards, and listening to subliminal is the best manifestation method for beginners.
You can manifest your desire as most people can do using the law of attraction but you’ve to take inspired action as only thinking won’t give any result.
If you’re a beginner at manifestation, I recommend manifesting small goals first and as you get success at them you can try to manifest bigger goals.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How long does it take to manifest something?
It might take 24 hours, days, weeks, months, or years to manifest something. There is no one-size-fits-all figure as it depends on an individual’s desire and urgency to achieve what they try to achieve.
Q2. What is the fastest manifestation method?
369 manifestation and listening to subliminal are the fastest manifestation method.