Most people find visualization difficult.
Either they don’t know how to visualize or they find their mind chattering while visualizing.
If you have difficulty visualizing but want to shift to your desired reality, you must use these shifting methods that do not include visualization.
In this article, you will find 11 proven sifting method that does not require you to visualize. Keep reading to find shifting methods that work without visualization.
7 Shifting Methods that work without visualization
#1 Raven Method
When it comes to the non-visualizing shifting method the Raven method tops the list.
It is one of the most popular sifting methods. It is very simple and easy to practice this method. It works best when you are half asleep.
Here is how to use the Raven method to shift into your desired reality:
- First, you need to write a script for shifting. It is your story of being into your desired reality. It is, basically, the description of your personality and the reality you want to be. It is the instruction you will follow when you are in your reality.
- Relax your body and remove all the negative thoughts from your mind. To do so, you can do a quick session of meditation for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Start listening to a subliminals and lie on your back in a starfish position.
- Now, counts backward from 100 to 0 and recite shifting affirmation slowly as you do so. For example, say “I am shifting,” “I am shifting into my reality,” “I am in my desired reality,” and “I love being my reality.”
- Do this until you slowly go to sleep and when you wake up you will be in your desired reality.
#2 Julia Method
The Julia method is best for shifting if you are a complete beginner. It is also one of the popular methods in the shifting community.
And, here is how you can do the Julia method to see it into your reality without visualizing it.
- Use theta waves music or binaural beats to go into a meditative state or a dreamlike state.
- Lie comfortably on your bed and repeat in your head these statements: I am shifting. I am shifting. I am shifting.
- Repeat these statements until you feel that you are going to shift into your desired reality. At that moment, you might experience some symptoms which entail you are ready to shift. These are reality shifting symptoms.
- The trick is to keep repeating these statements and feel the joy that you would feel when your desired reality field. If you do this with complete faith, you’ll shift into your desired reality.
#3 Pillow Method
The Pillow method does not require you to visualize. It is a very easy and straightforward method.
And, here is how you can do the pillow method:
- Write down your shifting affirmation or script on a piece of paper. Your shifting script should include a vivid image of your desired reality. It should describe exactly where you want to go and what character you will be and what you are going to do in your desired reality.
- Now, you need to read your script for shifting script aloud at the time when you are going to bed.
- When you finish reading, keep the piece of paper under your pillow and sleep on it.
The basic idea of the pillow method is to put a piece of paper, where you have written your shifting experience or affirmation, under the pillow.
When you put this paper under your pillow, it will remind you of your goal and constantly impress your subconscious mind about it. In this way, you will program your subconscious mind and instruct it to shift into your desired reality.
#4 Dax Method
The Dax method for shifting is the storytelling method.
In this method, you are telling yourself the story of the experience that you are going to have in your desired reality.
First, get into a comfortable position and close your eyes and start saying the story that you are going to experience in your desired reality.
As you go to sleep narrate the story about your desired reality. Tell yourself about the world where you want to shift. Tell yourself about visiting the place in your desired reality meeting the people you want to meet and having the experience that you want.
Make your story emotional and believable. Tell yourself the story feeling as if you are the main character of the story.
#5 Intention method
The intention method is one of the simplest methods for shifting. It does not require you to visualize. Neither, does it require you to say an affirmation or listen to subliminal.
In this method, you simply have to set an intention to shift into your desired reality. Then, lie in a comfortable position telling yourself the shifting intention statements: “I intended to shift into my desire reality.” “I am in my desire reality.”
By saying these statements like lullabies, you are suggested to go to sleep and when you wake up you will be in your desired reality and that is how the intention sifting method works. Isn’t it very simple?
#6 Blanket method
The blanket method of shifting required you to wrap yourself in a blanket. To warn you, it is not comfortable to perform if you are living in a hot place.
To practice, the blanket method put on the music that will calm your mind and get into a meditative state.
Then, lie on your bed with a blanket over you. It is advisable to cover your head as well but you don’t need to if you have any difficulty or fear being alone.
Now assume that you are in your desired reality and the blanket you have on is in your desired reality. In short, you are lying in your desired reality bed with a blanket over you.
Slowly count from 0 to 100 and saying of shifting affirmations along the way. Assume that if you uncover yourself you’ll be in your desired reality.
Once you feel the shifting symptoms, you can open your eyes. If everything goes well, you will be in your desired reality. And that is how the blanket method helps you shift it into your reality without visualizing it.
#7 369 Method
The 369 method is very popular among the law of attraction and manifestation community. It is one of the popular methods for manifesting. However, it can also help you to shift into your desired reality.
Here’s how you can do the 369 methods for shifting:
- First, you need to be clear about your goal. You have to be clear about .where you want to shift and why.
- Then, take a piece of paper writers to write shifting affirmations. You can write simple affirmations like “I am sitting. I am shifting. I am shifting. While you write these statements think about shifting to your desired reality.
- Write these statements, three times in the morning, six times in the afternoon, and nine times at night before you go to sleep. Do this for a few days and you’ll find yourself in your desired reality enjoying the life you want.
To summarise, reality shifting is possible without visualization. You can use the shifting method described above to shift into your desired reality without having to visualize it.
It is very useful for those of you who have difficulty in visualization. If you are the person who finds it difficult to visualize then use these methods to shift yourself in your DR.