What if you can go to a state where your conscious mind goes to sleep and you enter into pure consciousness where it becomes easy to focus on a single thought without any disturbance?
If your conscious mind doesn’t judge the thoughts about your desire then you can easily manifest them into reality.
When you enter into a state of your consciousness, you can shift into any desired reality you want easily without any delay. In fact, you can shift within a few minutes of setting your intention.
And, the state of such pure consciousness is the Void State.
In this post, we’ll find out what a void state is and how can you use the void state shifting method for shifting into your DR.
What is the void state in shifting?
When you are in a deep meditative state, you enter into the void state.
It is the state of your mind where you can have thoughts without being analyzed by the conscious mind. it is the pure consciousness state where you are fully aware and focused.
Unfortunately, lots of people get into the void state without being aware of it. They accidentally enter a void state without any intention.
But, when you intentionally enter into a void state and focus on a single thought that thought becomes your reality. That means if you think of shifting into your desired reality you can do so easily and quickly by being in the void state.
Void State Shifting Method- How to get into the void state for shifting?
Here’s how you can get into a void state of mind for shifting into your desired reality:
- First, set the intention to shift into whatever your desired reality is. You should have a clear picture of your desired reality and a compelling reason to shift there.
- Lay down in a bed in a comfortable position like a starfish position, which is the best position for shfiting.
- Listen to the void state guided meditation or subliminal. It will help you calm your mind and prepare you for shifting.
- Now, focus on your breathing pattern. Take a deep breath and exhale slowly. As you exhale, relax your whole body. Do this for a few minutes while listening to void state guided meditation.
- You can also add affirmations like “I am pure consciousness.” “I am more than my physical body.” “I allow myself to get into to void state.” “I am a spiritual being.”
If you do this wholeheartedly, at this point, you start to feel the void state symptoms such as the feeling of detachment from your body, tingling sensation or feeling as if you are falling from a great height.
- Once you have an intuition that you are in the void state, start repeating the shifting affirmation like: I am shifting. I am shifting to my desired reality. I can shift to my desired reality. I am in my desired reality.
- Keep repeating these shifting affirmation and goes to sleep. And, when you wake up, you’ll be in your desired reality.
How long does it take to enter a void state?
To get into the void state. it can take from 15 minutes to 30 minutes of meditation and affirmations.
However, it depends on how experienced you are in getting into the void state.
The more you practice getting into the void state, the easier and quicker it becomes for you.
How to leave the void state?
The void state is a pure conscious state of mind. In this state, you’re controlling your thoughts, but not another way around.
That means you can get out of the void state by simply having the intention for doing so.
Is the void state dangerous?
A void state is not dangerous at all. You will do no harm to yourself and to others by being in the void state.
In this state, you will grow spiritually and you’ll attract everything you want in your life by simply thinking about it.
Is the void state real?
The void state is very real. It is the deep meditative state which you can achieve if you master the art of meditation.
Now, that you know the void state shifting method, I highly recommend giving it a shot. Try it with full faith and confidence, and you’ll surely shift into your desired reality.