What is a mind movie? A mind movie is an uplifting and inspiring video created using pictures, music, and affirmation about your goals in your life. Mind movie creates a vision of your future self. It helps your thoughts to get access into the subconscious mind without analyzing them.
Having a clear picture of a goal is the key to manifesting it using the law of attraction. The visualization technique allows you to see your goal clearly but it is difficult to master as we constantly get distracted by our thoughts and our surrounding.
If you find it difficult to visualize your goal, don’t stress yourself out. Mind movies will help you to better visualize your dream.
Keep reading to learn how mind movies work and how to create the best mind movie for yourself without spending a dime on expensive mind movie software.
What is a mind movie?
In 2007, Natalie and Glen Ledwell, a business partner from Australia, created The Mind Movie technology inspired by a friend who showed them a movie he had created about his life. They build a Mind Movie software so that people can achieve what they want by creating personalized media about goals and dreams.
Later, Dr. Joe Dispenza, neuroscientist, best-selling author who teaches people scientific-based meditation, also promoted the idea of mind-movies in his book Becoming Supernatural.
A mind movie is a digital version of a vision board designed to make your subconscious mind believe in what you want. It includes inspiring video or images, powerful positive affirmation, and motivating music that make your mind more suggestible to information.
Here are some benefits of using a mind movie:
- A mind movie will help you get clear on your intention about what you want to create in the future.
- It will program your subconscious and conscious mind to accept your future.
- It will change your brain neurologically as if your future has already happened.
- A mind movie emotionally reconditions your mind and prepares it for the future by creating a memory about the future that has not happened yet.
How do mind movies work?
To understand how mind-movies work, we need to have clear concepts about the role of emotion in memory and programming the subconscious mind.
Research has shown that people can easily remember emotional events in their life. Emotion activates the limbic system of the brain which is a gateway to the subconscious mind and controller of the autonomic nervous system, which then excites most parts of the brain which is essential for creating long-term memory.
Mind movies change the way you feel, create an emotion so that you pay more attention and awareness to objects in the movie and thus create the memory of your future events.
Like hypnosis, it stops your analytical mind to analyze information so that you’re more likely to believe, accept and surrender to information being presented to you in the form of mind-movies.
When a mind movie is played over and over, your mind will eventually believe in it and create a memory of your future self within your subconscious mind.
Now, your subconscious mind has a blueprint, memory, of future events to create your dream life. It works by changing your thinking pattern and behavior without your conscious effort to get what you want.
Mind movies are more effective than visualization techniques. It is simple and easy to use and evokes emotion effortlessly. If you’re serious about your manifestation then you should try this out to see the amazing result for yourself.
How to create a mind movie?
There are a lot of mind-movies videos on YouTube. You can also buy software like Mind Movies 4.0 to create your personalized video.
But, if you don’t want to spend money, like me, on premium software, to make a video that you can easily create by yourself using some free tools, then here’s a step-by-step guide for you:
- First, make a list of everything that you want to manifest in your life. It could be a car, house, vacation in exotic places, or relationships. Choose only that which you want to manifest.
- Now, you need a picture or video that represents the outcome of your goal. Let’s say, you want to go to the Maldives with your partner for vacation. Then go to stock image sites like StockSnap.io, Pixabay, or Unsplash to find a perfect image for your movie. Choose images or videos that show happy couples on the beach of Maldives. You get the idea, right? Choose images that excite you when you see them.
- After selecting the best image for the movie, you need motivating and uplifting music. Music creates magic in your mind and without it what you’ll create is just a collection of uninspiring photos with some text on them. Music in mind movies will help you in two ways. First, it creates emotion which is necessary to get access to the subconscious mind as I mentioned earlier. Second, you’ll have associative memory which means you can recall your future events automatically whenever you listen to that music. Choose an instrumental version of a song that takes you back to a beautiful moment of your life, a song that you never get tired of listening to.
- Now, you need positive affirmation text for the movie. Text on video makes your analytical mind busy reading it so that music and image get access into subconscious mind without any interference.
Here is some example of positive affirmation for your mind movie:
I believe in myself.
I am an unlimited genius.
I am a master of my destiny.
Wealth flows to me.
All my needs are always met.
I feel love deeply and daily.
You need some video editing software on your computer to make a video by yourself. You can create a video on your mobile phone too.
Check this video that will teach you how to create a mind movie:
And, here is an example of a mind movie:
6 Tips to get most out of mind movie technique
1. Get clear on what you want to manifest. The more clear and specific your goal is, the easier it will be for you to manifest it.
2. Use images or videos that inspire you at the beginning of the videos. For example, a motivating scene from a movie or video of someone who is your role model.
3. You can use VR(Virtual Reality) Headset for the optimal experience. VR headsets are used by players in the sport to watch and experience certain situations repeatedly so that they can improve each time.
4. Before you watch your mind movie get into an alpha state of mind by doing some meditation or exercise.
5. Dance and sing with a song that you choose to get into the mood and positive vibration.
6. Use the mind movie technique in the morning after you get up when you’re naturally in alpha state, and before you get into bed at night. At night, your brain secretes melatonin, a hormone that helps you to go into an alpha state of mind.
Read also: Vision board-What it is and how to use it to manifest your dream?
Mind movies create an experience that makes your mind believe that you’ve already achieved your goal. The mind doesn’t know the difference between the experience in the real world that creates the emotion and the emotion created by thought alone.
You should create your personalized mind movie for your goal using pictures, music, and affirmation that excites and motivates you. Have fun with mind movies and manifest your wildest dream.